Here you can find data of my research activity (current and past with publication links), postgraduate courses, and workshops.
To contact me: cecial.jarne(at)unq.edu.ar
- Currently Working at the Science and Technology Department of Universidad Nacional de Quilmes as Assistant Researcher and Professor under the direction of R. Laje on Recurrent Neural Networks (decision making and dynamics), signal analysis, and complex systems.
Recent Publications and Preprints (2020-2021):
Multitasking in RNN: an analysis exploring the combination of simple tasks (Journal of Physics: Complexity)
An algorithm to represent inbreeding trees (Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications)
- XXII Giambiagi School: Artificial intelligence and deep learning in physics. (charla) (slides)
- CNS 2020 Tutorial (29th Annual Computational Neuroscience Meeting)
- CNS 2020 (Poster) and Proceeding
- Workshop “Machine Intelligence: Training and applications to regional challenges” (talks)
Recent Publications and Preprints (2019-2020):
Dynamics of the brain: temporal aspects of computation. 9-12 June 2019: Rungstedgaard, North of Copenhagen, Denmark. Poster
Statistical Physics Approaches to Systems Biology Feb 4 – 15, 2019 La Habana: Poster
My Postdoc was at Sistemas dinámicos de la UBA on signal analysis of sound and EMG data.
Publications related to Signal Analysis field (2018-2019):
Publications on Ancestors trees and Markov process
Markovian simulation for ancestors tree (Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 2019)
HPC (High performance computing) activity Organization
Mini Workshop on Scientific Programming 2019 (Aarhus University)
Curso de posgrado de Técnicas de programación 2016 (Quilmes-UNQ )
Workshop de tecnicas de programación científica 2016 (Buenos Aires UBA- DF)
Some previous works on Ultra High energy cosmic rays: (full list at SIGEVA Link)
Tesis doctoral 2015 (PhD thesis)